Take a trip with me

I've been terribly slack the past month so I'm going to endeavour to catch up...


This week I'm recommending a flick I stumbled across and absolutely loved.  It's hardly an Oscar contender but it is a great 2 hours of entertainment.  Plus it's based on the book by Michael "Jurassic Park" Crichton and has an all star cast including a early roles for Anna Friels, Gerard Butler, Michael Sheen and Martin Csokas.

Check out:
TIMELINE

PLOT: After a corporation accidentally discovers a wormhole in time, a group of archaeologists travel back to the 14th century to rescue their trapped professor only to find they've arrived right in the thick of an historical battle between the French and English armies.

CAST: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) Billy Connolly (The Man Who Sued God), Gerard Butler (300), Frances O'Connor (Mansfield Park), Ethan Embry (Can't Hardly Wait), David Thewlis (Harry Potter III)

Watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment